When a customer calls our reservation centers or contacts us via the Internet, fax or other means about hotel reservations, we need certain information such as name, address, telephone number and email address to respond to the inquiry and to make the reservation. This information is sent to the hotel where the reservation is also recorded. A credit card number is necessary to guarantee the reservation past a certain time.
The franchisee will charge the credit card account of a customer who fails to arrive and fails to cancel the reservation in a timely manner. Franchisees may impose other conditions on the reservation such as minimum length of stay, advance deposit and other terms of the contract.
A customer should always ask for and record a confirmation number when making, changing or canceling a reservation. Information collected as part of the reservation process is used as this Policy describes whether or not the customer actually utilizes the hotel reservation. The Franchisor may, but is under no obligation to, contact customers with reservations to inform them about changes in the status of the hotel for which the reservations are made and may suggest alternative accommodations.
From I-64 East
* (Coming from Washington D.C./Richmond) * Exit 256-A Oyster Point * Left at Canon Blvd. (1st light). * Right onto Middle Ground * Take 1st left onto Fishing Point Dr.
From I-64 West
* 258-A J Clyde Morris Blvd. * Right onto Thimble Shoals Blvd. * Right onto Fishing Point Drive
From Norfolk Intl Airport
* Follow signs to I-64 West to Hampton & Richmond Exit 258-A J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Right onto Thimble Shoals Blvd. Right onto Fishing Point Drive.
From North Carolina/I-95 North
* I-95 North to Emporia, Virginia * Follow U.S. 58 East * Take I-664 North towards Hampton & Newport News * Take I-64 West towards Williamsburg and Richmond (left hand exit) * Take Exit 258-A J. Clyde Morris Blvd. * Right onto Thimble Shoals Blvd. * Right onto Fishing Point Drive
From Washington D.C./I-95 South
* Follow I-95 South towards Richmond * Just North of Richmond, take I-295 South towards Rocky Mount, North Carolina * I-64 East towards Williamsburg & Norfolk * Exit 256-A Oyster Point Road * Left at 1st traffic light onto Canon Blvd. * Right onto Middle Ground * Left onto Fishing Point Dr.
- 24-hour front desk Staff
- 24-hr Complimentary Coffee
- Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast (Includes Some Hot Items) 6AM - 10AM
- 24-hr Computer Internet Access
- Elevator and Wheel Chair Accessible Rooms
- Complimentary USA Today
- Both Smoking and Non-Smoking Rooms
- Guest Dry Cleaning Services Available
- Onsite Guest Coin Laundry Facilities
- Interior Corridor Rooms
- Free Hardwire and Wireless High Speed Internet Service In All Room
- Business Center
- Free Local Phone Calls
- Banquet/Meeting Rooms (1,176 sq footage)